Thursday, August 28, 2014

Initial Porcelain Coffee Mugs

Three things I love on a weekend:
A really good cup of hot coffee.....

preferably in a white mug...
A fun find: Typography make me happy...
Monograms; initials; letters....
alway classically great design choices.
Projects with my girls...I love being creative with them...
especially if it involves
 coffee and initials...

This project is so easy for any age--and makes great gifts.
Upcycle some white mugs from your local thrift store...
Add a sticker in the type font of your choice.
Using a Porcelaine marker ... outline your initial.
Here is where you can be as creative as you want.
Use dots, dashes, swirls...
don't overthink it.
Let it dry and remove your sticker...
These markers are a dishwasher safe and permanent 
way to add an initial to any porcelin piece. 
 
 The dot method....
The dash method...


Here's to a great week!

 sharing with:
Inspired Sunday at Sunday View 
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use stickers for the outline. I've tried taping stencils to the mug, but this is a much better idea. I love the dotted M mug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my day and leaving a comment! :o)