Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Decor-Livingroom tour

Oh Christmas Tree,
Oh Christmas Tree,
How lovely are thy branches...
I love decorating our Christmas tree.
It is a culmination of almost 20 years of collecting special white, silver, and crystal ornaments.
Each ornament telling a story from where we lived or who gave it to us.

 The pheasant feathers and magnolias came from my 
years in the South where "over-the-top" decorations and ribbon is the tradition.
 Butterflies, and baubles; vintage wood churches and glass crosses
are some of the many favorites.
 The sparkly words always bring joy. 
 There is something so magical about a tree in lights.
 Across from my tree sits a vintage setee
with a lantern and salvaged arch window and simple wreath.
 Our front walk can be seen through the window.
I filled the bottom of my pointsettia basket with red bulbs to reflect its pop of red color.
 Mr. Fluff's favorite spot...not a creature was stirring pillow...


 Shadow box of Mother and Child.
 Love my white santa. 
love my glass birds...
 All lit up. 
Glowing...
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Aimee! Your decorations are beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Aimee, sigh.... It looks like a winter wonderland! I wish you and yours a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous room. Just perfect! visiting from Inspired Sunday. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tree is one of the prettiest I've seen, have a merry christmas and happy new year

    Please stop by if you can :))) http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/the-outdoor-beauty-of-christmas/

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. how beautiful Merry Christmas to you
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my day and leaving a comment! :o)