Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Decor-Livingroom tour

Oh Christmas Tree,
Oh Christmas Tree,
How lovely are thy branches...
I love decorating our Christmas tree.
It is a culmination of almost 20 years of collecting special white, silver, and crystal ornaments.
Each ornament telling a story from where we lived or who gave it to us.

 The pheasant feathers and magnolias came from my 
years in the South where "over-the-top" decorations and ribbon is the tradition.
 Butterflies, and baubles; vintage wood churches and glass crosses
are some of the many favorites.
 The sparkly words always bring joy. 
 There is something so magical about a tree in lights.
 Across from my tree sits a vintage setee
with a lantern and salvaged arch window and simple wreath.
 Our front walk can be seen through the window.
I filled the bottom of my pointsettia basket with red bulbs to reflect its pop of red color.
 Mr. Fluff's favorite spot...not a creature was stirring pillow...


 Shadow box of Mother and Child.
 Love my white santa. 
love my glass birds...
 All lit up. 
Glowing...
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Aimee! Your decorations are beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Aimee, sigh.... It looks like a winter wonderland! I wish you and yours a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous room. Just perfect! visiting from Inspired Sunday. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your tree is one of the prettiest I've seen, have a merry christmas and happy new year

    Please stop by if you can :))) http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/the-outdoor-beauty-of-christmas/

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful Merry Christmas to you
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my day and leaving a comment! :o)